Thursday, August 2, 2007

A lonely snail under streetlight...

Pigeon path, NID 24/07/07


Hurry up! How slow you are!
---"I hear the life's beat."
Poor thing you are lonely here!
---"My cling to earth is deep."
But the stars are up! The world is off to sleep!
---"I seek not rest, my pace gives steady grip."

I laughed at it and rushed through life's lane--
Seeking friends and rest and best of every plane...
While life passed by and I passed life's race--

Drenched in sweat I laughed at my good pace.



5 comments:

Rajataditya said...

wonderful picture...the best in the lot..the lighting is amazin...

Satish Kandukuri said...

awesome blog

Fine Tuning... said...

Amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing wud be an understatement girl. It is so intricate so precise so picturesque so well defined so clear with each vein visible of the road/base.... Great job. Way to go!!!

soham said...

very nice...

Anonymous said...

Nice poem ,, nice observation ,, sensitive...Keep it up !